I specialize in 2d background art for games. I've worked with several game companies and I'm very familiar with the hidden object game genre. Works well with others, and adapts to new places with ease and ambition. Able to be trusted with successfully completing tasks under demanding deadlines. Passionate about Art and can apply versatile skills toward specific assignments while continue to contribute towards team goals to achieve the best results possible.
10 comments:
hey its nice blog yar keep it up
Site Update Daily Visit Now And Register
Link Forward 2 All Friends
shayari,jokes,recipes and much more so visit
http://www.discobhangra.com/shayari/
wow neat shapes!
Great environments!! cheers!! The shapes are fun and huge!
i really like the style....great interpretation.
I love the Flash backgrounds you've done. I will be back to see more!
Incredible work as always, I like very much the variety of shapes and forms you give to the botanical elements.
Fantastic!!!!
Wow, you have great composition skills. So many beautiful backgrounds.
Hey Buddy...u have great great stuff here... become a fan of yur style..n yes thanks for the comment on my blog...
Any way where do u working now....
Nice design skills u have... keep it up!!
Post a Comment