I specialize in 2d background art for games. I've worked with several game companies and I'm very familiar with the hidden object game genre. Works well with others, and adapts to new places with ease and ambition. Able to be trusted with successfully completing tasks under demanding deadlines. Passionate about Art and can apply versatile skills toward specific assignments while continue to contribute towards team goals to achieve the best results possible.
14 comments:
Damu pa kmu to?.. Nano ni klase blog man?
It could give you more facts.
All I can say is nothing because your blog is not interesting to read.
Concentrate to the things that could give information to the people.
that's really cute..wish i had one too.
Probably I can say with this blog make, more some interesting topics.
It could widen my imagination towards the things that you are posting.
cool little env. :)
So surreal and amazing!!
just passing by...
b rgrds,
Great work! Inspiring!!
Ohhh, it's a lovely landscape! Really nice colours, lines, composition, everyhting...! Keep drawing! ;)
(P.S: I recommend you to activate the word verification to avoid spam in your blog)
hi ur bg painting is nice!
and yeah would be great ! thanks !
Post a Comment